Thursday, April 30, 2009

This Day, Fix My Eyes On You


"How can I repay the Lord for all His acts of kindness to me?
I will celebrate my deliverance, and call on the name of the Lord. "
(Psalm 116: 12-13)

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you.

Show me the way I should go, for to You I lift up my soul."
(Psalm 143:8)

"My eyes are fixed on you, Lord.
In You I take refuge."
(Psalm 141:8)

"A wise woman builds her house,
but with her own hands a foolish one tears hers down."
(Proverbs 14:1)

"A generous man will prosper;
he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed."
(Proverbs 11:25)

We honor & praise you for the deliverance and freedom you have given us. You have provided, protected, & poured out your own blood to give us life in you. You have been faithful, even through all the times we are faithless. You have broken the chains that once bound us and have given us peace & hope. Let us not forget your extravagant kindness & faithfulness. Lord this morning fill us with your love. We choose to place our trust in you instead of relying on ourselves or being swayed by our emotions. Let my hope be in you- For you alone are worthy. In decisions we are facing, we ask for your direction. As Psalm declares we ask that you would show us the way we should go- Give us clear direction, wisdom & discernment as we seek you. Lord our eyes are fixed on you & because of that we will not be shaken. (Psalm 16:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waking Eve Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
holy experience

Followers

7 X 7